Our aim is to provide a high quality service to our customers, which meets their needs and exceeds their expectations. This will then enable them to improve their productivity and competitiveness, all at a competitive rate.
Operating for over 25 years, Alpha Electrics has developed into a leading provider of Electrical, Mechanical and Engineering Services to all types of industries. Some of these include:
Aerospace, Air Movement & Handling, Automotive, Building Services, Food & Drinks, Hosiery & Textile, Injection Moulding and Extrusion, Machine Tools and Precision Engineering, Paper Mills, Printing and Packaging, Quarrying and many more…
Alpha Electrics has gained experience by consistently providing quality services to the above industries, while offering a quick turnaround at a competitive rate.
Starting from a small workshop in 1990, the company began by providing an electric motor repair and maintenance service to local companies. This service offered a cost effective solution for AC/DC Motor repairs, Pump Motor repairs, Motorised Gearbox repairs, Electrical and Mechanical Services, along with On-Site and Plant Maintenance support.
As the demand for Electric Motor repairs increased, Alpha Electrics were readily available to meet customer requirements and launched a specialist Servo Motor Repair division. All Servo Motor Repairs are carried out within our high quality workshop, using the latest technology to test and repair motors and their components, such as feedback devices and brake assemblies, which are restored back to the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specification, as much as possible.
After acquiring almost two decades of experience, Alpha Electrics has developed in to one of the leading Servo Motor Repair Centres within the UK.
Others Services with Electric and Servo Motor Repairs
In addition to Electric and Servo Motor Repairs, Alpha Electrics provide a number of other skilled services, whilst also stocking many motors from quality manufacturers. Please see below for more detail of a selection of our other services.
Pumps and Gearbox Repairs
Our workshop facilities enable us to restore and test pumps and gearboxes to original manufacturer specification.
Drives, Inverter and Other Electronic Repairs
Our electronic department was created to compliment the motor and machining departments, so we are able to offer a complete electrical and mechanical service for your application.
Spindle Overhaul and Repair
Our highly trained and skilled engineers, with many years experience, can also offer spindle repairs in the shortest possible time scale and restore equipment and machinery to its original condition and OEM specification. Some of these services include:
- Spindle Overhaul and Repair
- Spindle Bearing Replacements
- Spindle Rewinds & Reconditioning
- Spindle Rechroming
- Spindle Regrinding
- Repair of CNC Machines
Stock of New and Refurbished Products
Occasionally, it is more efficient to replace any Electric Motors, Servo Motors, Pump Motors and Gearboxes, which are beyond economical repair. Therefore, we are:
- Independent stockists of a range of manufacturers, allowing you to choose from an array of quality products.
- Authorised distributors for a number of well-known world class manufacturers such as Brook Crompton, Control Techniques, Leroy Somer, Electramo and many more.
Our wide range of products and high quality electrical and mechanical repair facilities offer you to select a new or refurbished unit, or have replacement parts fitted to your existing unit. Either way, you can choose the most cost effective solution for you and your company. Please click here for information about these products.
You can also visit our Repairs Portfolio, where you can find some images of our previous work. These images will show the conditions in which units arrive into our workshop and then how they are returned to their prospective owners, following repair and refurbishment.
All of our products and services are certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 International Standards by Global Group and NQA (National Quality Assurance), so you can rest assured that all Electric Motor sales and Electric Motor repairs are of the highest quality.
New Products, Service and Repair
If you do have any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our high quality facilities enable us to carry out independent repairs, with a quick turnaround, and also sales of Motors and Drives from all types of manufacturers. Some of these include:
- ABB, AEG, ALLEN BRADLEY, AMK, ANSALDO, API ELMO, ASR SERVOTRON
- BALDOR, BALLUFF, BAUER, BAUMULLER, BAUTZ, BBC, BERGER LAHR, BOSCH, BOSTON, BROOK CROMPTON, BROWN BOVERI, BRUSH, BULL ELECTRIC
- CINCINNATI, CMC, CONTRAVES, CONTROL TECHNIQUES, CSR
- DANFOSS, DIGIPLAN, DUNKERMOTOREN
- ELAU, ELECTRA, ELECTRAMO, ELECTROCRAFT, EMERSON, EVERSHED
- FANUC, FARNDAU, FLENDER HIMMEL, FUJI
- GEC ALSTHOM, GENERAL ELECTRIC, GETTY, GETTYS FANUC, GETTYS GOULD, GRUNDFOS
- IMO, INDIANA GENERAL, INDRAMAT, IRT, ISOFLUX
- KEB, KOLLMORGEN, KSB
- LENZE, LEROY SOMER, LOWARA
- MAGNATEK, MANNESMAN DEMAG, MARELLI, MAVILOR, MAWDSLEY, MITSUBISHI, MOOG, MOTOVARIO
- OKUMA, OMRON, ORIENTAL MOTOR, OSWALD
- PACIFIC SCIENTIFIC, PARKER HANNIFIN, PARVALUX, PARVEX, PMI, PORTER PEERLESSS, POWERTEC
- SANYO DENKI, SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC, SEM, SERVOMAC, SEW-EURODRIVE, SIEMENS, SIGMA, SLOSYN, STROMAG
- TAMAGAWA, TELEMECANIQUE, TG DRIVES, THRIGE-TITAN
- VACON, VICKERS, VEM