Leroy Somer Alternators
Premium Solutions for Applications Worldwide
With its Low, Medium and High Voltage alternator ranges, Leroy Somer are able to meet the requirements of virtually any application, found within a variety of business sectors. Some of these sectors include:
- Power stations
- Wind turbines and many more.
Below you will see an overview of Leroy Somer’s current range, to meet your particular needs.
Low Voltage Alternators for Portable Generators
- Power: 3.5kW up to 63kW
- Number of poles: 2 pole
- Range of alternators for generators in standby, rental, agricultural applications, etc.
LSA 36, LSA 37 & LSA 42.2
Low Voltage Alternators for Industrial Generators
- Power: 5kW up to 2250kW
- Number of poles: 4 pole
- Range of alternators for generators in standby, production, industrial applications, etc.
LSA 40, LSA 47.2 & LSA 51.2
Low, Medium & High Voltage Alternators for Power Stations
- Power: 1MW up to 20MW
- Number of poles: 4 to 24 pole
- Generator set applications for power stations, industry, etc.
Alternators for Wind Turbines
- Power: 600kW up to 5MW
- Number of poles: 4 to 8 pole
- Type of alternator: Induction, synchronous or permanent magnet
- Speed range: Variable or fixed speed.
TEAAC (850kW), TEWAC (2600kW) & DFIM, TEWAC (2000 / 3000kW)