340, 680, 1220
Ultra Compact DC Motor Control – Non Isolated
- Model 340XRi – 3.4 Amps (0.55kW/0.75HP)
- Model 680XRi – 6.8 Amps (0.75kW/1.0HP)
- Model 1220XRi – 12.2 Amps (1.8kW/2.0HP
Small, Quick and Versatile
Make upgrading your existing control panel easier. Save space in new DC single direction motor control systems. The ultra compact DIN rail mounting package lets you install quickly.
Three options are available for controlling DC motors up to 12.2 Amps. You can use this versatile range of non-isolated controllers for permanent magnet, shunt wound motors or universal motors.
To make your installation quick and simple, all 340, 680, and 1220 series controllers have easy to access drive adjustments, plug-on screw terminals and a small foot print from just 35mm x 105mm.
Overview of Models:
- 340 controller for DC motors rated up to 3.4 Amps (0.55kW/0.75HP)
- 680 controller for DC motors rated up to 6.8 Amp (0.75kW/1HP)
- 1220 controller for DC motors rated up to 12.2 Amps (1.8kW/2HP)
- DIN rail mounting
- Easy to access drive adjustments
- Plug-on screw terminals
- Small footprint
- 340 model 105 x 35 x 120(mm) H x W x D
- 680, 1220 models 105 x 45 x 120(mm)
- UL, CuL and CE approved
- Switch selectable Tach or Armature voltage feedback
- Adjustable IR compensation for improved AVF speed regulation
- Selectable dual voltage ac supply
- Aux speed trim input available in AVF mode