General purpose and easy to use AC drive, which offers great value
- Power: 0.25kW to 132kW (0.33HP to 200HP)
- Supply: 100V / 200V / 400V / 575V / 690V
The drive modules are compact and offer excellent motor control. With onboard intelligence, I/O, Ethernet and fieldbus communications options, Commander SK allows you to do far more than you would expect from a standard open loop drive.
A simple drive to solve the widest range of applications
Commander SK simplifies the installation and configuration of the drive, saving time, yet has the performance and depth of functions required to solve more complex applications than other drives in its class. Some of the key features include:
Easy to maintain
Optional Smartstick allows drive settings to be stored, backed-up and easily re-loaded.
Option modules for Fieldbus and Ethernet connectivity, real-time-clock and additional I/O.
Minimize inventory through single or three phase operation with 200V drives and dual fan/pump and machinery duty ratings on higher power modules.
On-board serial port with Modbus RTU for connecting to other automation equipment or PC tools for access to advanced features.
Programmable logic control with the optional Logicstick memory.
Open loop vector control.
Other Key Specification:
- Automatic no-spin autotune for rapid performance optimization
- 8 preset speeds available for greater application flexibility
- Keypad access to all parameters – basic and advanced menus
- Open loop vector control. Speed or Torque control
- Speed reference input: 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA (-10V to +10V SM-I/O Lite option)
- Switching frequency from 3kHz up to 18kHz – quiet motor operation
- Output frequency from 0 to 1500 Hz
- Linear and S type acceleration and deceleration ramps
- Modbus RTU RS485 via RJ45 connector as standard
- DC injection braking as standard
- Dynamic braking transistor as standard
- Energy savings with dynamic motor flux V/Hz
- Fan and pump energy optimization with quadratic motor flux V/Hz
- Advanced standard software features, such as timers,thresholds, maths blocks, logic operators, PID controller and kW/h meter