FLS FCR Series
General Use (U.G.) Brake Motors
Enclosed, three-phase asynchronous brake motors, according to IEC 34, 38, 72.
- Power: 0.55kW to 9kW
- Frames: 80mm to 132mm
- Speed: 4 poles, 230/400V or 400V Δ, 50Hz.
- For a non direct on line starting, please consult us.
IP55 standard protection.
Motors operating on Variable Speed
Fitted with thermal probes in winding (obligatory).
Finish: Cast Iron housing
Assembled with protected screws.
Protection of the flange and shaft end against atmospheric corrosion.
Individual anti-shock packaging.
Brake Motor Mains Supply
• Standard construction according to IEC 38:
– 230/400V +10% -10% at 50Hz
– 400V Δ +10% –10% at 50Hz.
• The brake mains supply is integral and the brake motor connects as a standard motor. If it is separate: the alternating (AC) supply is exterior to the motor.
• Selection of brake inertia (HA 80 to 100)
• Manual brake release
• Drip cover; 2nd shaft end; thermal probes
• Reduced response time; connector
• Encoders and/or forced ventilation.