FLS FCR Series
Category 3 – Zone 22: Explosive Dust
General use (U.G.), enclosed, three-phase asynchronous brake motors, according to IEC 34, 72, EN 50281.
- Power: 0.55kW to 9kW
- Frames: 80mm to 132mm
- Speed: 4 poles, 230/400V or 400V Δ, 50Hz.
Two Speed & Other Polarities (on request)
- Power: 0.12kW to 9kW
- Frames: 71mm to 160mm
- Speed: 2/4 and 4/8 poles, for general use; 400V or 400V Δ.
IP55 standard version providing a good sealing against projected liquid and dust in an industrial environment.
Motors for Variable Speed Operation
Fitted with thermal probes in winding (obligatory).
On consultation (to be selected).
Forced ventilation not allowed.
Finish: Cast Iron casing
Assembled with protected screws.
Protection of flange and shaft end against atmospheric corrosion.
Individual anti-shock packaging.
Brake Motor Mains Supply
• Standard construction according to IEC 38:
– 230/400V +10% -10% at 50Hz
– 400V Δ +10% –10% at 50Hz.
• The brake mains supply is integral and the brake motor connects as a standard motor. If it is separate: the alternating (AC) supply is exterior to the motor.
• Selection of brake inertia (HA 80 to 100); manual brake release
• Drip cover; 2nd shaft end; thermal probes
• Reduced response time; connector
• Encoders and/or forced ventilation.