Special corrobloc finish for an aggressive and chemical environment – IE2 Motor
Totally enclosed, three-phase power saving asynchronous motors, according to IEC EN 60034, 60038, 60072.
- Power: 0.75kW to 355kW
- Frames: 80mm to 355mm
- Speed: 2, 4 and 6 poles, 230/400V or 400V Δ, 50Hz.
IP55 standard version providing a good sealing against projected liquid and dust in an industrial environment.
The selection tables for motors in this catalogue allow for:
• Direct on line starting on the mains supplies 230V or 400V operating in:
- Delta connection (Δ) at 230V
- Star connection (Υ) at 400V.
• Star/Delta starting (Υ/Δ) on mains supply 400V with:
- Star connection (Υ) during initial starting
- Delta connection (Δ) in 400V duty.
Finish: Cast Iron casing
Assembled with screws protected against corrosion.
RAL 6000 finishing paint (green).
Protection of the shaft end and of the flange against the atmospheric corrosion.
• Standard according IEC 60038:
– 230/400V +10% -10% at 50Hz.
• Voltages for powers equal or greater than 3kW:
– 400V Δ +10% -10% at 50Hz
– 415V Δ +5% -5% at 50Hz
Construction allows Υ/Δ starting.