Helical Bevel Geared Motors
Helical bevel gear units from SEW-Eurodrive provide a high degree of efficiency of over 96% in both torque directions and at all input speeds.
With performance designed to last, high-endurance gearing enables high-torque and wear-free operation. With SEW-Eurodrive’s remarkably efficient helical bevel gearmotors, you have energy-saving angular gear drives at your fingertips.
As they also have a long maintenance-free service life, they can be used in every application with AC asynchronous motors, asynchronous and synchronous servomotors. A reduced backlash version is available for precise positioning tasks.
K Series (Three-stage)
- Motor Power: 0.12kW to 200kW
- Output Torque: 125Nm to 50,000Nm (also in reduced backlash version)
- Gear Unit Reduction Ratio: 3.98 to 197.37
- Multi-stage Gear Unit Reduction Ratio: 94 to 32625.
The following types of standard gear units are available within the K series:
- Foot-mounted or flange-mounted
- B5 or B14 Flange-mounted
- Solid or hollow shaft
- Hollow shaft with keyed connection, shrink disc, splined hollow shaft or TorqLOC®.
- High power density
- Long service life
- 96% gear unit efficiency
- Multi-stage gear unit for low output speeds
- Reduced backlash option in all sizes