LS FCR Series
General Use (U.G.) Brake Motors
Enclosed, three-phase asynchronous brake motors, with failsafe brake, according to IEC 34, 72, EN 50281.
- Power: 0.09kW to 15kW
- Frames: 71mm to 160mm
- Speed: 2, 4, 6 and 8 poles, 230/400V or 400V Δ, 50Hz.
Two Speed (on request)
- Power: 0.12kW to 9kW
- Frames: 80mm to 132mm
- Speed: 2/4, 4/6, 4/8, 6/8 and 6/12 poles, for general use, two windings or Dahlander; 400V Υ or Δ, 50Hz.
Brake Motor Protection
IP55 protection providing good sealing against projected liquid and dust in an industrial environment.
Operating as a Variable Speed Motor
Fitted with thermal probes in winding (obligatory).
Finish: Aluminium casing
Routine test, no load test, dielectric test, control of the resistance and direction of rotation.
Protection of the flange and shaft end against atmospheric corrosion.
Individual anti-shock packaging.
Brake Motor Mains Supply
• Standard construction according to IEC 38:
– 230/400V +10% -10% at 50Hz.
• Is suitable for the following mains supply:
– 220/380V +5 % –5 % at 50Hz
– 240/415V +5% –5% at 50Hz
– 400V Δ +10% –10% at 50Hz.
• Design allows Υ/Δ starting.
• The brake mains supply is integral and the brake motor connects as a standard motor. If it is separate: the alternating (AC) supply is exterior to the motor.
• Selection of brake inertia (HA 71 to 100)
• Drip cover; 2nd shaft end; thermal probes
• Reduced response time; connector
• Encoders and/or forced ventilation.