LS FCR Series
Machine Tool Motors: M.O.
Enclosed, three-phase asynchronous brake motors, with failsafe brake, according to IEC 60034, 60072, EN 50281.
- Power: 0.09kW to 11kW
- Frames: 71mm to 132mm
- Speed: 2, 4, 6 and 8 poles, 230/400V, 50Hz.
Presentation of Brake Motor
IP55 protection providing a good sealing against projected liquid and dust in an industrial environment.
Motors for Variable Speed Operation
• Fitted with thermal probes in winding (obligatory) and separate inverter.
• With integrated VARMECA variable speed drive.
Finish: Aluminium casing
Routine test, no load test, dielectric test, control of the resistance and direction of rotation.
Protection of the flange and shaft end against atmospheric corrosion.
Individual anti-shock packaging.
Brake Motor Mains Supply
• Standard construction according to IEC 60038:
– 230/400V +10% -10% at 50Hz.
» It is suitable for the following mains supply:
– 220/380V +5 % –5 % at 50Hz
– 240/415V +5% –5% at 50Hz.
• Design suitable for Υ/Δ starting.
• The mains supply to the brake is incorporated; the brake motor connects as a standard motor. If the brake is supplied by a separate alternating (AC) supply this is supplied externally to the motor.
• Inertia selection (HA 71 to 100), brake torques
• Manual brake release
• Drip cover; 2nd shaft end; thermal probes
• Reduced response time; IP65 connector
• Encoders and/or forced ventilation
• Stainless steel cover.