LS FCR Series
Lifting Use (U.L.) Motors
Enclosed, three-phase asynchronous brake motors, with failsafe brake, according to IEC 34, 72, EN 50281.
- Power: 0.55kW to 15kW
- Frames: 80mm to 160mm
- Speed: 4 poles, 230/400V or 400V Δ, 50Hz.
Two Speed (on request)
- Power: 0.55kW to 6kW
- Frames: 80mm to 132mm
- Speed: 2/6 and 2/8 poles, for lifting use, two windings or Dahlander; 400V Υ or Δ, 50Hz.
Presentation of Brake Motor
IP55 protection providing a good sealing against projected liquid and dust in an industrial environment.
Motors for Variable Speed Operation
Fitted with thermal probes in winding (obligatory).
Finish: Aluminium casing
Routine test, no load test, dielectric test, control of the resistance and direction of rotation.
Protection of the flange and shaft end against the atmospheric corrosion.
Individual anti-shock packaging.
Brake Motor Mains Supply
• Standard construction according to IEC 60038:
– 230/400V +10% -10% at 50Hz
» It is suitable for the following mains supply:
– 220/380V +5 % –5 % at 50Hz
– 240/415V +5% –5% at 50Hz
– 400VΔ +10% –10% at 50Hz.
• Design suitable for Υ/Δ starting.
• The mains supply to the brake is incorporated; the brake motor connects as a standard motor. If the brake is supplied by a separate alternating (AC) supply this is supplied externally to the motor.
• Choice of inertia
• Manual brake release
• Drip cover; 2nd shaft end; thermal probes
• Reduced response time; connector
• Encoders and/or forced ventilation.