LS FMC Series
General Use (U.G.) Brake Motors
Single-phase asynchronous brake motors, with failsafe brake and continuous current (DC) coil.
- Power: 0.06kW to 37kW
- Frames: 56mm to 71mm
- Speed: 4 and 6 poles, 230/400V.
» Direct on line starting on 230V or 400V three phase supplies.
– Delta connection (Δ) at 230V
– Start connection (Y) at 400V.
» Single phase operation at 230V +10% 50Hz.
Presentation of Brake Motor
IP55 standard version providing a good sealing against projected liquid and dust in an industrial environment.
• Brake manual release (option)
• Air-gap setting without brake dismantling
• Factory preset brake inertia.
Finish: Aluminium housing
Assembled with zinc plated screws bichromated or cadmium plated.
Finishing paint RAL 6000 (green).
Shaft end protected against atmospheric corrosion.
Identification on riveted aluminium nameplate.
Brake Motor Mains Supply
• Standard construction according to IEC 60038:
– 230/400V +10% -10% at 50Hz.
• Standard construction suitable for the following mains supply:
– 220/380V +5 % –5 % at 50Hz
– 230/400 V +10% -10% at 50Hz
– 240/415V +5% –5% at 50Hz.
Brake Mains Supply
Incorporated in the motor as standard: the motor connects as a standard motor.
Separate: single phase (AC) mains supply external to the motor, or continuous current (DC) direct supply.