Open, Continuous Current (DC) Motors with Wound Inductors
- Power: 2kW to 750kW
- Frames: 112mm to 355mm.
Conditions of Use
According to the standard IEC 34-1, the standard motors can operate in the following standard conditions:
• Ambient temperature within the range +5 and +40°C
• Altitude less than 1,000m
• Atmospheric pressure: 1,050 mbar
• Absolute humidity taking values between 5 and 23 g/m3
• Ambient air chemically neutral and dust- free
• Current range from 50 to 100 % of IN in continuous operation and higher in transient operation.
» Under load: if the motor must be permanently used in under load (less than 50 % of the rated current) one must absolutely consult Leroy Somer for adaptation.
• N.B: Refer to the technical catalogue to check axial or radial loads, overloads abilities, protection system of the motor, IP5 in particular.