LSMV FCR Series
Centralised Variable Speed Motors
General use, enclosed, three-phase asynchronous brake motors, with failsafe continuous current (DC) brake, according to IEC 60034, 60072, EN50281.
Separate mains supply to the motor and brake.
- Power: 7.5kW to 132kW
- Frames: 160mm to 280mm
- Speed: 4 and 6 poles, 230/400V or 400V Δ, 50Hz.
• IP55 protection for the motor.
• IP44 protection for the brake.
Operating as a Variable Speed Motor
Fitted with thermal probes in winding (obligatory).
– Brake voltage (20V, 100V, 200V or other)
– Release lever
– Brake release indicator
– Brake lining wear indicator
– Encoder: standard 1024 points, supply 5V
– Encoder 2 way + top 0 + supplementary way
– Connection by 12 pin connector
– Special position of the brake terminal box on request
– Electronic boost card to reduce response time
– Construction suitable for Y / Δ starting
– PTO, PTF, PTC thermal protection
– Anti-condensation heaters
– Forced ventilation
Finish: Aluminium housing
Routine test, no load test, dielectric test, control of the resistance and direction of rotation.
Honing and traceability of the brake disk.
Brake Motor Mains Supply
• Standard construction according to IEC 38:
– 230/400V +10% -10% at 50Hz.
» Standard construction suitable for the following mains supply:
– 220/380V +5 % –5 % at 50Hz
– 240/415V +5% –5% at 50Hz
• The 400V supply is supplied to the motor through a rectifier S0 7 or an electronic boost card.