LSMV FCR Series
Centralised Variable Speed Motors
General use, closed, three-phase asynchronous brake motors, with failsafe continuous current (DC) brake, according to IEC 34, 72, EN 50281.
- Power: 0.25kW to 11kW
- Frames: 71mm to 160mm
- Speed: 2, 4 and 6 poles, 230/400V or 400V Δ, 50Hz.
IP55 protection providing a good sealing against projected liquid and dust in an industrial environment.
Operating as a Variable Speed Motor
Fitted with thermal probes in winding (obligatory).
• Choice of brake torques
• Manual brake release
• Drip cover; 2nd shaft end
• Plug in connector
• Encoders and/or forced ventilation.
Finish: Aluminium housing
Routine test, no load test, dielectric test, control of the resistance and direction of rotation.
Protection of the flange and shaft end against atmospheric corrosion.
Individual anti-shock packaging.
Brake Motor Mains Supply
• Standard construction according to IEC 38:
– 230/400V +10% -10% at 50Hz.
» It is suitable for the following mains supply:
– 220/380V +5 % –5 % at 50Hz
– 240/415V +5% –5% at 50Hz
– 400VΔ +10% –10% at 50Hz.
• Design suitable for Υ/Δ starting.
• The brake mains supply is separate: the alternating (AC) supply is exterior to the motor.