Single-stage Standard Pumps
Grundfos end-suction pumps are used in water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning), and irrigation.
Reliable Solutions for a Varierty of Applications
Grundfos end-suction pumps are multi-purpose pumps suitable for a variety of different applications demanding reliable and cost-efficient supply. End-suction pumps are used in five main fields of applications: Water supply, industrial pressure boosting, industrial liquid transfer, HVAC and irrigation.
The Grundfos NB/NBG pumps are all single-stage, centrifugal volute pumps with axial suction port, radial discharge port and horizontal shaft. The NB/NBG range consists of close-coupled pumps with main dimensions in accordance with either EN733 or ISO2858.
- Flow, Q: max. 1000 m3/h
- Head, H: max. 160 m
- Liquid temperature: –25°C to +120°C
- Operatiing pressure: max. 25 bar.
The Grundfos range of close coupled (NB) end-suction pumps, are ideal for use in many demanding environments such as:
- District heating plants
- Heating systems for apartment blocks
- Air-conditioning systems
- Cooling systems
- Wash down systems
- Other industrial systems.
Features & Benefits
- Optimised hydraulics in housing and impeller
- O-ring seal between pump housing and cover
- Housing, impeller and wear ring in different materials
- Pump is CED coated to increase corrosion resistance
- Available with IE2 and IE3 motors
- Available in a number of shaft seal and material variants
- PN 10,16 and 25 bar
- Standard dimensions according to EN and ISO standards
- Compact design
- Flexible pump range
- Standard motor
- Adaptable to any application and performance
- EN 12756 shaft seal.