High-Class Efficiency, Flexible, In-line Pumps
Grundfos TP and TPE vertical in-line pumps are used in a variety of applications. The pumps are all single-stage, in-Line centrifugal pumps with standard motor and mechanical shaft seals. The pumps are of the close-coupled type, i.e. pumps and motor are separate units.
Two different models of vertical in-line pumps are available. Please note that there are a number of specific product variants available for each model. Detailed information on these variants can be found in Grundfos WebCAPS.
- Flow, Q: max. 4600 m3/h
- Head, H: max. 170 m
- Liquid temperature: –25°C to +120°C
- Operatiing pressure: max. 25 bar.
This pump model is characterised by high reliability and efficiency. Quiet, highly efficient IE3 motors are standard components. All TP pumps are electro-coated to ensure a high corrosion resistance.
TPE motors have a built-in frequency converter, allowing different control methods to be employed. TPE pumps offer energy saving benefits and increased comfort.
Vertical in-line pumps are used in commercial buildings for air conditioning and heating applications.
Features & Benefits
- Optimised hydraulics for high efficiency
- Reduced power consumption
- High-efficiency motors IE3 motors
- Top-pull-out design
- In-line pumps allow for straight pipework and thus often reduced installation costs and space
- The impeller is hydraulically and mechanically balanced to increase the life of motor bearings and shaft seal
- Pump housing and pump head/motor stool are electrocoated to maintain pump efficiency over a longer period of time
- TPE, TPED – pumps with built-in frequency converter.