Continuous Duty Servo Motor
- Torque: 0.72Nm to 136Nm (408Nm peak)
- Frames: 55mm to 250mm
Unimotor FM is a high performance brushless AC servo motor range matched for use with Control Techniques drives. ‘FM’ stands for flexible motor, designed to accommodate a wide range of applications. The motors are available in seven frame sizes with various mounting arrangements and motor lengths.
Unimotor FM provides high-precision over an extended duration requiring lower acceleration and deceleration rates. The motor is optimized for high stability in precision profiling applications including:
Perfectly matched to Digitax ST servo drives.
Wide Torque Range
Unimotor FM offers the widest torque range, from 0.72Nm to 136Nm.
Flexibility of the Unimotor range ensures the best fit for your application, options include:
- Various feedback devices to be used. As standard an incremental encoder is fitted as this offers an optimum balance of cost and performance. SinCos, EnDAT and Hiperface can be selected for increased resolution and Resolver feedback is available for increased reliability in extreme environments
- High inertia versions are available to allow the motor inertia to be more closely matched to the load inertia for increased performance and stability
- Motor brakes may be integrated within the motor. A choice of parking brake or high energy dissipation brake is available
- Type of connectors fitted
- Various voltage and speed ranges are available.