Ventilation for Furnace and Oven applications
Special finish for High ambient temperature applications
Totally enclosed, three-phase asynchronous motors.
- Power: 0.18kW to 15kW
- Frames: 80mm to 160mm
- Speed: 2, 4 and 6 poles, 230/400V or 400V Δ, 50Hz
IP55 protection index.
These motors are designed to be mounted directly on the surface of the furnace or the oven in order to drive the fan.The motor shaft is exposed to a temperature that may reach 750°C.
The motor housing may be exposed to an ambient temperature between 40°C to 85°C.
• Standard according IEC 60038:
– 230/400V +10% -10% at 50Hz.
• Standard construction suitable for the following mains supplies:
– 220/380V +5% -5% at 50 Hz
– 230/400V +10% -10% (IEC 60038) at 50Hz
– 240/415V +5% -5% at 50Hz
– 265/460V +5% -5% at 60Hz.
• Voltages for powers equal or greater than 3kW:
– 380V Δ +5% -5% at 50Hz
– 400V Δ +10% -10% at 50Hz
– 415V Δ +5% -5% at 50Hz
– 460V Δ +5% -5% at 60Hz.
Construction allows Υ/Δ starting.