The Verelec jack is an actuator, which converts rotating power into linear power. The former can be provided by an electric motor, via a bevel gear system (worm and wheel), and a screw nut system.
Verelec jacks enable the mechanical manipulation of trap doors, doors, elevating tables, covers, levellers, switching controls, medical equipment, beds, radiology tables, operating shut-off valves etc.
- 4 types: V152, V302, V602, V902
- Capacities: 150, 300, 600 and 900daN
- 5 possible travel lengths: 150, 225, 300, 400 and 500m
- 5 possible travel speeds: 140, 280, 470, 710 and 940mm/min.
» Silent operation.
• Easy adaptability due to only two anchorage points.
• Operation in any position.
• Choice of motor type according to the power supply voltage available.