Spiroplan® Geared Motors
SPIROPLAN® gearmotors are robust right-angle gearmotors with SPIROPLAN® gearing.
They have three main differences from the helical worm gear units:
- The material combination of the steel-on-steel gearing, the special tooth meshing relationships and the aluminum housing. These features make SPIROPLAN® gearmotors very quiet, wear-free and lightweight.
- The particularly short design and the aluminum housing make for very compact and lightweight drive solutions.
- The wear-free gearing and the life-long lubrication facilitate long periods of maintenance-free operation. As the oil fill is independent of the mounting position, SPIROPLAN® gearmotors can be installed in any mounting position without altering the quantity of oil.
Identical hole spacing in the foot and face as well as the equal shaft height to both provides you with diverse mounting options.
- Motor Power: 0.09kW to 3kW
- Output Torque: 12Nm to 180Nm
- Gear Unit Reduction Ratio: 3.20 to 75.
The following types of standard gear units are available within the W series:
- Foot-mounted or flange-mounted
- B5 or B14 Flange-mounted
- Solid or hollow shaft.
- Low noise
- Economical operation
- Life-long lubrication
- Light aluminium housing.