W EEx nA Non Sparking Motors
- Power: 0.07kW to 22kW
- Frames: W-DF80M to W-DF355L
- Speed: 2, 4, 6 and 8 pole
Brook Crompton has one of the widest available ranges of electric motors for operation in hazardous atmospheres and hostile environments.
Their motors are of the highest quality, built to the latest British and international standards and certified by the relevant national authorities for use in almost every country.
Brook Crompton motors are manufactured in factories that are licensed by a European notified body (eg EECS / BASEEFA, PTB), meeting rigorous quality controls. All relevant products fully comply with the requirements of the ATEX Directive (94/9/EC).
- High efficiency for low running costs
- High reliability for long life
- Low noise levels
- Cool running for long insulation life
- Eurovoltage: 400V +/-10%
- Dual frequency: 50Hz and 60Hz
- High power factors
- High torque with smooth acceleration and low current
- Ease of maintenance
- IP55 protection
- Multi-mount flexibility
- 4 position cable entry
- 2 year warranty