Worldâ€™s First Three Level Inverter Architecture
Offering high performance whilst reducing long cable lines
- Power: 0.4kw to 300kW
The G7 has the worldâ€™s first 400V 3-level inverter architecture that eliminates or minimises the installation problems associated with IGBT switching (very long cable lengths, bearing currents and common-mode currents) and protects the entire motor-drive system.
The G7 can be programmed using DriveWorksEZâ„¢. This is a PC-based, object-orientated, user-friendly, graphical icon programming tool.
- 3-level control reduces voltage peaks on motor windings by up to 50%. There is no need for an AC reactor on long motor cables.
- Flux-vector control. Excellent performance in open-loop mode with 150% torque at 0.3Hz.
- Silent operation. No current de-rating in silent mode (high carrier frequency)
- Wide selection of option cards: fieldbus, PLC unit, Mechatrolink, analogue and digital I/Os, etc.
- Programming software: CX-drive for parameter configuration.