The Industrial Workhorse
General and high-end applications
- Power: 0.4kW to 300kW
The F7 drive is the industrial workhorse of adjustable frequency drives. It is intended to handle every conventional drive application found in a typical industrial manufacturing plant from simple variable torque pumping to sophisticated networked material handling.
With excellent performance and a wide array of configurations and options, the F7 can be the single drive platform for an entire facility. Network communications, plug-in I/O cards, custom software and power/packaging options are among the many choices.
For new installations or retrofits, the F7 is truly the industrial workhorse, perfect for every conventional applicationâ€¦and even some unconventional ones.
- Flux vector control. Excellent performance in open-loop mode with 150% torque at 0.5Hz
- Silent operation. No current de-rating in silent mode (high carrier frequency)
- Wide selection of option cards: fieldbus, PLC unit, Mechatrolink, analogue and digital I/Os, etc.
- Programming software: CX-drive for parameter configuration
- CASE (inverter application software) and PLC option board
- PLC option board