Simple, Easy and Dynamic â€“ The Ultimate Positioning Control
- Power: 0.05kW to 55kW
The new MR-J3 generation of servo drives delivers state-of-the-art technology and simple operation in a very compact package.
New functions like the advanced vibration suppression system and the further improved real-time autotuning ensure maximum precision, very short positioning times and simple installation. The new amplifiers are a full 40% slimmer compared to previous series.
Choose your model
The MR-J3 series is available in three versions:
- The MR-J3-A models are suitable for drive systems with conventional control and are designed for regulating speed, torque and position control tasks.
- The MR-J3-B models are specified for complex, multi-axis movement sequences and for use in networked automation systems.
- A servo amplifier with built-in positioning (MR-J3-T) is also available.
Connect and Go
The units configure themselves by Plug & Play for Mitsubishi Electricâ€™s motion control and positioning control systems, to which they are connected via the high-speed optical SSCNET III network, which has a cycle period of just 0.44 milliseconds.
The MR-J3 is currently available with outputs from 50W to 55kW. Units with higher outputs are being added to the range at regular intervals.
- High-speed controllers for ultra-short positioning times; average speed frequency response 2100Hz
- High-resolution encoders for maximum speed constancy (18 bits 262,144 P/rev)
- Advanced vibration suppression for outstanding adaptation to machine requirements
- Autotuning for extremely fast setup and installation
- Optimum cost/benefit ratio
- Absolute position encoder included as standard equipment
- Minimum wiring overheads thanks to Plug & Play configuration and automatic motor identification
- Supports global standards