Parallel Shaft Helical Geared Motors
SEW-Eurodriveâ€™s extra-slim parallel shaft helical gearmotors are the perfect solution when space is limited.
The many different sizes and designs ensure that the gearmotors can be used in a wide variety of applications, even under the most unfavorable conditions.
SEW-Eurodrive parallel shaft helical gearmotors are typically used in materials handling and process engineering applications. You can choose from foot-mounted, flange-mounted or shaft-mounted designs. Reduced backlash parallel shaft helical gear units are also available on request for precise positioning tasks.
F Series (Two-stage and Three-stage)
- Motor Power: 0.12kW to 200kW
- Output Torque: 87Nm to 18,000Nm (also in reduced backlash version)
- Gear Unit Reduction Ratio: 3.77 to 281.71
- Multi-stage Gear Unit Reduction Ratio: 87 to 31,434.
The following types of standard gear units are available within the F series:
- Foot-mounted or flange-mounted
- B5 or B14 Flange-mounted
- Solid or hollow shaft
- Hollow shaft with keyed connection, shrink disc, splined hollow shaft or TorqLOCÂ®.
- High power density
- High permitted overhung loads
- Multi-stage gear unit for low output speeds
- F37 to F157 Reduced backlash option.