Helical Worm Geared Motors
SEW-Eurodrive helical worm gear units are helical/helical worm combinations, so they are more efficient than normal helical worm gear units.
Due to their outstanding efficiency, these drives can be used in every industrial sector and tailored to individual torque and speed requirements.
The reduction ratios afforded by the helical worm gear stage and the low noise levels during operation make these gearmotors ideal low-cost solutions for simple applications.
S Series (Three-stage)
- Motor Power: 0.12kW to 22kW
- Output Torque: 43Nm to 4,000Nm (also in reduced backlash version)
- Gear Unit Reduction Ratio: 6.80 to 288.00
- Multi-stage Gear Unit Reduction Ratio: 110 to 33818.
The following types of standard gear units are available within the S series:
- Foot-mounted or flange-mounted
- B5 or B14 Flange-mounted
- Solid or hollow shaft
- Hollow shaft with keyed connection, shrink disc, splined hollow shaft or TorqLOCÂ®.
- Economical operation
- Low noise
- High permitted overhung loads.